COTO HOTEL is the ideal spot for a stay in Beaune, with its excellent location near to the A6 motorway exit. It is also opposite the Congress Centre, with quiet traffic and it is very near to the town centre.
A few words about Beaune...
Discover the history of Beaune and surrounding areas to be explored:
- Beaune was popular with the Dukes of Burgundy during the Middle Ages, who gave itfortifications, a belfry and the famous Hôtel Dieu general hospital.The Hospices de Beaune
- The Basilique Collégiale Notre Dame is one of the last large Roman churches in Burgundy.
- Founded from the 18th century, thegreat Burgundy wine houses are part of the town’s architectural heritage.
- For nature lovers, discover the Creuzotte and Bouzaize parks and the educational farm.
- On a bike, take the ‘Vines’ trailfrom Beaune: 36 km through the vines, allowing you to visit various prestigious wine-making villages.
- Registered on the UNESCO World Heritage Site list since 4 July 2015 the Burgundy wine climats are a unique cultural site, with over 1000 climats, making Burgundy the world leader in terroir-based wine production.
“In Burgundy, when we talk about a climat, we don’t look up to the sky, we look down to the ground”
BERNARD PIVOT, WRITER AND CHAIRMAN OF THE SUPPORT COMMITTEE
How to find us
- From the South, from Lyon, take the A6 and exit at Beaune Centre/Beaune Hospices (exit 24.1). At the roundabout, take the left exit onto Av. Charles de Gaulle and continue on for 400m. At the second roundabout, go straight on for 400m. Enter Beaune and continue on for 300m. Take the left at Rue André-Marie Ampère.
- From the North, from Paris, take the A6 and exit at Beaune-Centre/Beaune Hospices (exit 24.1). From Dijon, take the A31 then exit at Beaune-Centre/Beaune Hospices (exit 24.1)
- From the East, take the A36 and exit at Beaune-Centre/Beaune Hospices (exit 24.1).
Latitude : 47.007889
Longitude : 4.841126
The closest railway station is Beaune.
Closest airport: Lyon-Saint-Exupéry airport ; www.lyonaeroports.com
By public transport
Take line 5 and stop at the “Palais des Congres” (Congress Centre) stop, just opposite the hotel. Line 5 also travels to the railway station and Beaune town centre (Place Madeleine).
1 hour 10 min
1 hour 30 min